Monday 7 November 2011

23 Days Until Showtime.

Since blocking the scenes and staging the entire script, we have been focused heavily on rehearsal, including the rehearsal of songs, we are now approximately 23 days away from our first performance, and we are having a runthrough of act one during a 3-7 after school rehearsal. We are now at a stage where everything is slowly coming together, and everyone is off of scripts, minus a few forgotten lines, we are not yet ready for performance but I believe the next 23 days will be used effectively and hopefully we will get all we need done.

Posters and tickets are going out this week, I have been designer for these posters, and there are multiple character posters going out, as of yet I do not have photos of all of the characters to make the rest of the postes, due to a techincal issue with the camera, but I aim to have all of the posters done by the end of the week, and they will begin to go out as soon as they are printed.

Performance wise, I have learnt all of my lines, however I need to work on learning cues for when those lines fall, as occasionally I won't realise my line follows another. Other than that I believe I have developed my character effectively, but I need to constantly work on projection, regardless of the fact that i will have a radio mic, I cannot let vocal projection slip.

No comments:

Post a Comment